Hi, everyone! We invite all guest writers to collaboration!
Many thanx for your interest in providing a guest post for Edubirdie! We're delighted that you're willing to help us grow our blog and share your tips and opinion with our readers.
- Topic - education focused! We strive to provide students with any possible help, including advice and insightful tips on student life, study and taking exams. One requirement: don't be boring!
- Length - We don't have a particular minimum requirement, though posts of 700-900 words work the best. For long pieces consider breaking into series of posts.
- Formatting - Try to include subtitles where possible to break up copy of your post. Bulleted lists, how-to's and expert opinion pieces are the best styles for our blog. Please make your articles scannable so the reader could easily find the information they are looking for with no time.
- Content requirements - we accept only high-quality unique articles, not published elsewere (including your personal blog). We also reserve the right to refuse proposed posts if they do not fit with the blog's mission, vision or culture of the community.
- Please, no advertising of services or blatant self promotion in the article
- Proofread your post carefully before submission. Poorly written and/or not propely proofed articles will not be accepted.
- You can include a photo(s) to your submission. Images should be of high resolution. Please send photos/images only that you own (or have an explicit right to distrubute). Include a link to the photo/image source.
HOW OFTEN DO I HAVE TO WRITE?
We both accept occasional posts and permanent contributions. We ask our contributing authors provide at least 1 post per month and will accept up to three per month.
HOW DO I APPLY TO BE A CONTRIBUTING AUTHOR OR SUBMIT MY GUEST POST?
If you have an original article, feel free to send is as a text document (we prefer .doc or .docx) along with supporting pictures.
How should I pitch an idea?
To pitch an article idea for our blog, please get in touch with the editor (email) and include the following in your email:
- A title of your article
- A short outline of your idea, including why the topic would appeal to readers
- How you are going approach it;
- Your full name and how you can be contacted
- Any examples of previously published work (ideally URLs).
Send your ideas to [email protected]